Red Hat is an internationally recognized provider of solutions based on open-source software. It adopts a distinctive approach powered by community to deliver high-end virtualization, cloud, operating system, middleware technologies and storage. It has become a staple for information system of federal, state and private enterprises since 15 years by providing highly robust, efficient, and stable solutions. The individuals who wish to head start their career can ideally opt for Red Hat training courses.
Red Hat Certification
Whether you have your orientation towards system engineering, system administration, architecture, application development or virtual and cloud administration, Red HAT offers an extensive array of certification and training courses for all. The diversity of Red Hat training courses available fort you may include –
- System administrator
- Ceph storage administration and architecture course
- Ceph storage courses for OpenStack technologies
- Technical overview of OpenStack
- OpenStack administration
- Cloud Forms hybrid for cloud administration, operations and management
- Enterprise administration and development
- JBoss developer
- Availability clustering
- Server hardening
Red Hat Benefits
With a Red Hat certification in your hand, you can substantially boast off your command over the skills along with creating better job opportunities for yourself. It also increases the possibility of hike in terms of your salary package. It simultaneously demonstrates in front of your employers that you hold a strong grip on following skills that may include:
- Effective understanding of using essential tools for file handling, directories, documentation, and command-line environments.
- Convenient operation of running systems that may include identifying processes, booting different levels of run, stopping and starting the virtual machines as well as controlling services.
- Configuration of local storage by making use of logical volumes and partitions.
- Creating and configuring the attributes of file systems like encryption, permissions, network file system, and access control list.
- Deployment, maintenance, and configuration of systems that comprise software installation, core services, and updates.
- Management of individual as well as group users including the usage of centralized authentication directory.
- Management of security comprising SELinux and basic firewall configuration.
All these skills altogether can make you stand out amongst all in front of your prospective employers.
Several organizations across the world offer Red Hat training courses to meet your custom career requirements. You need to make a smart choice of these courses to enjoy endless benefits. Whatever version of certification you obtain from Red Hat, it remains valid for three years. You can utilize this certificate to get lucrative jobs in the IT industry.